Software Development Process:
- Planning: Refers to the process of analyzing and defining the role the software solution will have on the business operation.
- Analysis: It is important to consider the effect the software will have on the business and document any additional requirements (features) needed in the system.
- Design: With all of the required functionality in place, the system architecture begins with the database design and defining the technologies that will be used in the system
- Development and Implementation: The coding of the system begins and once it is complete, it must be implemented in the business for everyone to use it.
- Testing: This process makes sure there are no bugs in the software. If a bug is found, it must be documented and sent back to the development team to get it fixed.
- Maintenance: A step that is sometimes forgotten in live applications but it’s very important to keep the software updated so it’s secure and working in optimal conditions.
Need software development services? Let’s Talk!
- Any major programming language supported
- Frontend / Backend development
- Restful APIs
- 3rd party service integration
- Agile development using SCRUM
- Bundles available for ongoing engagements of at least 1 full time developer
Some of the services we offer:
DEV OPS SUPPORT
We will take care of your server setup / adjustments associated with the development project. We offer ad hoc Dev Ops support for ongoing engagements of at least 1 full time developer.
We offer complimentary project management to carry out your project successfully.
AD HOC QA
We offer some QA hours if you hire at least 1 full time developer (ongoing).
24/7 SUPPORT FOR EMERGENCIES
In case you have an emergency with your app, reach out! We are ready to help!.
If you have any questions or comments, or if you would like to ask for a quote,
please use the form below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.